IANS finds out answers to these questions from some members of the film fraternity.
Telugu actor-filmmaker Ravi Babu, known for films such as "Nuvvila" and "Avunu", has worked with actresses such as Yami Gautham, Bhumika Chawla and Shamna Kasim aka Poorna over the years and says fingers can't be pointed at the actresses because they're hardly given time to even make the effort to learn the language.
"It's unfortunate but we can't blame the actresses. Most of the time producers who take these actresses on board don't give them ample time to learn the language and thus resort to hiring voice actors to dub for them. But some actresses like Tamanna at least take the effort to learn the language," Ravi told IANS.
From Our Network
- 5 interesting facts about Dinesh Karthik & Dipika Pallikal's wedding
- Radhika Apte was offered sex comedies after ‘Badlapur’, thinks it’s because she ‘stripped’ in the thriller
- Pranab Mukherjee recalls Indian support to China's UN membership
- Revealed: Why Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif broke-up
- Revealed! Details of Karan and Bipasha’s first on screen appearance after wedding