Tweets trade Analyst Taran Adarsh, “Despite pre-Diwali phase, #Krrish3 fetches a flying start at the BO. Yes, pre-Diwali festivities have affected, but biz is rocking.”
“Despite pre-Diwali and non-holiday, #Krrish3 takes a fantabulous start. India biz [Hindi + Tamil + Telugu]: Fri 25 cr. Mindblowing!”, added Taran.
On the other side, in overseas market it collected over Rs. 2 crore.
Confirms Taran Adarsh, “Krrish3 New Zealand- Thu NZ$ 8,336, Fri NZ$ 17,379. Total: NZ$ 25,715 [Rs. 13.10 lacs].
Krrish3 Australia-Thu A$ 18,882, Fri A$ 58,283. Total: A$ 77,165 [ Rs. 44.94 lacs].
Krrish3 UK- Thu £ 46,863, Fri £ 113,546. Total: £ 160,409 [Rs. 1.58 cr].”
Krrish 3 has become the third highest opening day grosser following ‘Chennai Express' (33.12 cr) and ‘Ek Tha Tiger' (32.93 cr).
Krissh 3 has also become the biggest grosser around Diwali. 'Jab Tak Hai Jaan' which was released on Diwali last year garnered Rs 15.23 crore on its opening day while ‘Ra. One' which hit the screens at Diwali 2011 collected Rs 18 crores on the first day.
Well, critics have also given a thumps up to this superhero flick and with big holidays around Krrish 3 is expected to hit the jackpot.
From Our Network
- Tanmay Bhat’s ‘controversial’ video finally has a reaction from Lata Mangeshkar herself!
- I-T probe reveals Robert Vadra owns Rs 19 cr benami property in London
- After Aishwarya, Abhishek Bachchan speaks up on Salman Khan’s Rio controversy
- Know who said what on Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video mocking Tendulkar & Lataji
- Flipkart effect: L&T Infotech withdraws job offer to around 1500 students