"Sunmeet Kaur of Mumbai, Maharashtra, a housewife that gave tuitions... was impeccable in the HotSeat. She never hesitated on any question, or did any kind of guesswork. At the Rs.1 crore mark, she had the option of two life lines, but refused them because she said she was somewhat sure of the answer," Amitabh wrote on his blog srbachchan.tumblr.com.
"Sunmeet chose to make quiet celebration, a Bhangra dance with her husband, the very affable Manmeet Singh, who we often see in ads and films...," he added.
A mother of two daughters, Sawhney hails from Chandigarh and has been staying in Mumbai since a few years back now.
From Our Network
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Woah! Rani Mukerji’s five-month-old daughter Adira all set to make her Bollywood debut
- Akshay Kumar talks on why Hollywood is difficult for actors than it is for actresses
- In India, alcohol kills a person every 96 minutes
- Second 'ad-wrapped' Metro train ready to hit tracks in Delhi