"Sunmeet Kaur of Mumbai, Maharashtra, a housewife that gave tuitions... was impeccable in the HotSeat. She never hesitated on any question, or did any kind of guesswork. At the Rs.1 crore mark, she had the option of two life lines, but refused them because she said she was somewhat sure of the answer," Amitabh wrote on his blog srbachchan.tumblr.com.
"Sunmeet chose to make quiet celebration, a Bhangra dance with her husband, the very affable Manmeet Singh, who we often see in ads and films...," he added.
A mother of two daughters, Sawhney hails from Chandigarh and has been staying in Mumbai since a few years back now.
From Our Network
- China's most powerful new generation space rocket launches successfully
- NSG standoff: Clouds of mistrust hovering over India-China relations
- Failed at NSG, India set to become MTCR member
- Emergency darkest moment for India's democracy: PM Modi in 'Mann Ki Baat'
- Oh No! Shraddha Kapoor gets injured during 'Half Girlfriend' shooting