“I am in the middle of scripting stage. All I can say is it is a chick flick, titled ‘Queen'. The pre-production work is going on,” the director-producer Vikas Bahl told PTI.
Kangana Ranaut will play the lead role in ‘Queen'. “We have Kangana Ranuat in the film, she plays a girl from Delhi. We are in the middle of casting,” Vikas said.
When asked if ‘Queen' would be on the lines of Sonam Kapoor-starrer ‘Aisha', which was also a chick film, Vikas, says, “I won't like to say anything at this moment.” The shooting for the ‘Queen' will begin from August.
The film will be produced by Phantom and Viacom 18.
Kangana's kitty is full with films like the sequel to ‘Tanu Weds Manu', ‘Krissh 3', ‘Shootout At Wadala', ‘DedhIshqiya' and reportedly Karan Johar's untitled project to be helmed by Rensil D'Silva.
From Our Network
- India jump to fifth spot in world hockey rankings
- Global stocks tumble after Brexit vote, Rs 140 lakh crore lost in record trade
- ‘#FailedModiDiplomacy’: Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at PM Modi over NSG membership bid
- Censor board clears Salman Khan’s ‘Sultan’ without any cuts
- Mirzya trailer impresses Aamir Khan, Mr. Perfectionist sends love to the team