"I am in Dubai with family, friends and my two babies for my birthday. They've planned a surprise birthday party for me which I am not supposed to know about. I've my own elaborate plans with my babies during daytime.
I am not supposed to know anything about the evening," she said on phone.
Sushmita said she continues to be as excited as a child when it comes to birthdays. "I become a two-year old every birthday. I love new beginnings."
She's hoping to find a lifetime companion this year.
"I've many soul-mates. I am sure I'll find a life-mate soon," she said, chirpily before signing off.
From Our Network
- On PM Modi's two-year anniversary, Facebook reviews govt’s performance on social media
- Wait-listed in Rajdhani Express, get an Air India booking
- Modi to address rally in Saharanpur, BJP plans mega celebrations
- ‘I am a UP waala’ and 10 other highlights of PM Modi’s speech
- SC allows Italian marine Salvatore Girone to return home