“I don't think I am choosy about films now...I might be like that three years back but now... all I can say is that from now I am going to be busy for couple of years.
I told myself after ‘Mausam' that I want to do three films in a year,” Shahid told reporters here on the sidelines of a promotional event of his film ‘Teri Meri Kahani'.
“But unfortunately I am having a bad luck...I have a film to do with Maneesh Sharma which has been postponed due to his illness,” he said.
When asked whether he intends to be an entertainerlike Salman Khan, Shahid says, “I don't think anybody can be Salman Khan...and I don't think anybody should try and be like him.
There is only one Salman Khan. I am a huge fan of him and enjoy his work.”
“I am not trying to be someone else. I am trying to create an identity for myself and that is what I am working for,” he said.
Directed by Kunal Kohli, ‘Teri Meri Kahani' stars Shahid and Priyanka in the lead.
“For every film one works hard and for this film also we have worked hard. It is fun, young and an entertaining film.
As far as the music goes, we are happy with the response,” Shahid said.
From Our Network
- Common thread linking terrorism, smuggling and drugs needs to be broken: Pranab Mukherjee
- Anurag Kashyap is all praises for 'Raman Raghav 2.0' actress Sobhita Dhulipala
- Was advised to retire after Beijing Olympics: Sushil Kumar
- Brexit fallout: Govt may delay implementation of 7th Pay Commission
- Meet retired employee who donates Rs 2,60,000 for Swachh Bharat mission; gets appreciation by PM Modi