Everyone thought that the leggy lass will now take a long much deserved break. But that is not the case with Dippy. Buzz is that she has bagged a significant role in the seventh installment of Vin Diesel starrer Fast and Furious.
And Bollywood's leading ladies like Chitrangda Singh, Kangana Ranaut and Katrina Kaif's sister Isabel Kaif had also auditioned for the much hyped role.
But Deepika, who was the first one to give audition, has supposedly been finalised not so long ago, Deepika Padukone replaced Katrina Kaif in Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani and then again in SRK's Happy New Year. This time Dippy has snatched a momentous role from her younger sister.
The cat fight between the two has taken another sharp twist, with both of them taking a dig at each other every now and then; this is only going to heat up the rivalry between the two further.
From Our Network
- IPL 2016 final: RCB, Sunrisers to clash for maiden title win
- Kapil Sharma vs Bajirao Mastani: Who won the battle of TRP’s last Saturday?
- Sridevi's daughter Jhanvi to enter Bollywood soon?
- Subramanian Swamy accuses Raghuram Rajan of favouring US multinationals
- Mika Singh clears air on visiting ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ despite Kapil-Krushna’s cold war