"I am hosting for the first time and I am very happy that I have Karan and Annirudh for company, we are going to have a blast," Deepika, who plays Sandhya in "Diya Aur Baati Hum", said in a statement.
The members of the Star Plus family such as Anas Rashid, Kanika Maheshwari, Karan Mehra, Ishita Dutta, Rahul Sharma, Kanchi Kaul, Esha Kansara, Nakuul Mehta and other popular faces like Karan Wahi, Shaleen Bhanot, Sanjeeda Sheikh and Sayantani Ghosh will attend the show.
As a surprise element Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha will also make an appearance.
"I love being part of all Star Parivaar celebrations. It truly has the warmth of real family celebration," Sonakshi said.
"Star Diwali - Thodi si muskan, dher sara pyaar" will air Oct 26 and 27 at 7 p.m.
While "Nach Baliye 6" participant couple Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee will give a sensuous performance, comedian Bharti Singh will be seen entertaining the audience by performing on some hit Bollywood numbers like "Pinky" from the recent movie "Zanjeer".
From Our Network
- Tanmay Bhat’s ‘controversial’ video finally has a reaction from Lata Mangeshkar herself!
- Just 1 movie crosses Rs 100 cr mark in 2016. Is Bollywood losing its charm?
- You have seen intriguing poster of ‘Dishoom’. Now, know the plot of this John Abraham-Varun Dhawan film
- Bipasha Basu’s sisters cried because of Karan Singh Grover at their wedding. Know why!
- 1,780 km rail lines commissioned, 6,000 km highways built in 2015-16