"I am hosting for the first time and I am very happy that I have Karan and Annirudh for company, we are going to have a blast," Deepika, who plays Sandhya in "Diya Aur Baati Hum", said in a statement.
The members of the Star Plus family such as Anas Rashid, Kanika Maheshwari, Karan Mehra, Ishita Dutta, Rahul Sharma, Kanchi Kaul, Esha Kansara, Nakuul Mehta and other popular faces like Karan Wahi, Shaleen Bhanot, Sanjeeda Sheikh and Sayantani Ghosh will attend the show.
As a surprise element Bollywood actress Sonakshi Sinha will also make an appearance.
"I love being part of all Star Parivaar celebrations. It truly has the warmth of real family celebration," Sonakshi said.
"Star Diwali - Thodi si muskan, dher sara pyaar" will air Oct 26 and 27 at 7 p.m.
While "Nach Baliye 6" participant couple Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee will give a sensuous performance, comedian Bharti Singh will be seen entertaining the audience by performing on some hit Bollywood numbers like "Pinky" from the recent movie "Zanjeer".
From Our Network
- Rajan as much a patriot as anybody else: PM Modi snubs Swamy
- Was advised to retire after Beijing Olympics: Sushil Kumar
- India deserves NSG membership, US will convince all 48 nations: US Ambassador Richard Verma
- Humour has vanished from public discourse: PM Modi takes a dig at ‘intolerance’
- Deepika Padukone talks about her experience on working with Vin Diesel, says ‘It was amazing’