Kangna was returning to Gwalior after shooting, in a convoy of five cars and a police van, when they were stopped in the Chambal ravine.
The dacoits sent information to the film director that they wanted Kangna to pose with them for pictures, but Sai Kabir refused and stood his ground.
From Our Network
- IPL 2016 final: RCB, Sunrisers to clash for maiden title win
- Kapil Sharma vs Bajirao Mastani: Who won the battle of TRP’s last Saturday?
- Sridevi's daughter Jhanvi to enter Bollywood soon?
- Subramanian Swamy accuses Raghuram Rajan of favouring US multinationals
- Mika Singh clears air on visiting ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ despite Kapil-Krushna’s cold war