The objection was to spread the message for global peace and harmony.
On the anniversary of 26/11 terror attacks, celebs like Shibani Kashyap, Sana Saeed, Raageshwari Loomba, Shazahn Padamsee, Ragini Khanna, Hrishita Bhatt and Vivek Oberoi with his parents and many more walked the ramp.
Most of the hotties sizzled wearing saari while men came up with traditional sherwani. Have a look at some of the celebs setting the ramp on fire.
From Our Network
- Narendra Modi, Ranbir Kapoor, Gandhi family controversy: 10 things Rishi Kapoor said in ‘Aap Ki Adalat’
- Tulsidasji, pranaam – writes ‘prodigal’ science topper Ruby Rai during re-test
- UP: Man gets bobbitised by 17-year-old Dalit girl during rape attempt
- India's NSG entry may take time, but will happen for sure: MEA
- After Deepika Padukone, Ranveer Singh gives a perfect reply to their ‘rumoured’ break-up