Since the time, the duo were paired opposite each other in Rohan Sippy's ‘Dum Maro Dum' last year, media has been abuzz with reports on their dating.
“We are friends and we continue to be friends. The entire team of ‘Dum Maro Dum' from Rohan to Abhishek to Bipasha all are my friends. I am seeing someone but not from here (Bollywood). It is too early to talk about it,” Rana told PTI in an interview.
“I am fed up of the question (about dating Bipasha or not)...let's move on,” he said.
However, the 27-year-old actor has taken the alleged link-up with a pinch of salt.
“All this does not really matter much...if you focus on your work...on films. I constantly work and ensure these things do not stop me. There are other important things to focus on and move forward in life,” Rana said.
The Telugu actor would be seen next in Ram Gopal Varma's ‘Department' alongside Amitabh Bachchan and Sanjay Dutt. The film releases on May 18.
From Our Network
- Misplaced anger over Arjun Tendulkar’s selection over record-breaking Pranav for West Zone U-16 side?
- Laughing Buddha: Which one to use and where to place?
- Govt appoints former Delhi top cop BS Bassi as UPSC member, AAP cries foul
- Yeh hai Mohabbatein: Raman-Ishita love making photos leaked (view pics
- Is Kangana’s legal battle with Hrithik Roshan impacting her career?