The movie, a biopic on former athlete Milkha Singh, also lovingly called the Flying Sikh, features Farhan Akhtar in the role of the sprinter, while Sonam Kapoor and Divya Dutta play supporting roles.
A lot of celebrities took to Twitter to share positive feedback on the film. Here's what somee of them had to say after watching the movie:
Rakesh Roshan: I have just seen the film and it is very good. Hats off to Rakeysh Mehra, Farhan Akhtar and the entire team. They have made a brilliant film. What has been made is true. Everything looks so right in the film. It has made me really happy.
Jeetendra: Very good film, very engrossing, I enjoyed it. Farhan has done a wonderful job. It's a well-made, well-mounted film.
Gurdaas Maan (singer): It is very good. The body that Farhan Akhtar has made for the film, it's wonderful.
Here are some celebrity tweets about the movie:
R. Madhavan: Blown Away, awestruck, proud and humbled. Can't say enough to honour this film. Go watch it nowww. Feel the magic of cinema. Feel priviledged that we live in the times of THE Milkha Singh.
Arshad Warsi: The dedication, sincerity, hard work and research done by the cast and crew of "Bhaag Milkha Bhaag" is what's needed in our films today.
Satish Kaushik: Salute to Rakeysh Mehra for giving inspiring, cinematic gem to indian moviegoers.
Anupam Kher: "Bhaag Milkha Bhaag". OUTSTANDING film. Every department is superb. And Farhan Akhtar is unbelievably brilliant as Milkha.
From Our Network
- ‘#FailedModiDiplomacy’: Rahul Gandhi takes a dig at PM Modi over NSG membership bid
- Brexit fallout: Scotland mulls independence from UK, Londoners demand separate country
- Down but not defeated: Kapil Sharma’s show scores high in TRP report card
- Won’t Keep an Account of Our Bullets if Pak Fires First, says Rajnath on Pampore attack
- Delhi-NCR tops list of India's most funded startup cities