An MMS clip showing a lady similar to Rishika getting intimate with SK Basheed, the actor-director of ‘Benki Birugali', was uploaded on the Youtube which from day one went viral.
On knowing this, the actress had filed a defamation case at Sanjaynagar Police station hereon Sunday against SK Basheed, alleging him for uploading the morphed obscene MMS clip on social networking sites and using it as a cheap publicity stunt to garner more and more public at theatres.
Singh said, “It was not me in the video clipping and Basheed has morphed the videos and uploaded it on the social networking website”.
She added, “I have filed a case of defamation and criminal intimidation requesting the police to take action against him,” she said.
He actress also said that Basheed had even threatened her with dire consequences.
Rishika Singh is the daughter of veteran Kannada director SV Rajendra Singh Babu and Aditya's younger sister.
From Our Network
- Narasimha Rao's 'pro-Hindu mindset' led to Babri demolition: Mani Shankar Aiyar
- Before ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu’, Parineeti Chopra will hit silver screen with this movie
- Priyanka Chopra speaks up on working in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Padmavati’
- Venkaiah Naidu lashes out at Air India after his flight is delayed, AI orders probe
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel