The 47-year-old actor was expressing concern over rampant practice of female foeticide in Rajasthan and other areas in the first episode of his reality show aired on Sunday.
He pledged to write to Gehlot with request to set up courts for clearing pendency of such cases in various courts in the state.
From Our Network
- How a brave act by Vivek Oberoi ruined his career
- Subramanian Swamy fires fresh salvo, asks PM Modi to sack Raghuram Rajan immediately
- Salman’s ‘Sultan’ on same lines as SRK’s Chak De! India’. Here’s the proof!
- And film industry’s best kept secret according to Richa Chadha is…
- Man hid 1 kg gold in SpiceJet flight, caught after frequent toilet use