Mumbai, Mar 10: Singer Sunidhi Chauhan, who married and divorced when she was in her teens, will soon marry music director Hitesh Sonik, Mumbai Mirror reported.
Sunidhi Chauhan is all set to tie the knot with Hitesh Sonik, who has composed music for films like Pyaar ka Punchnama, My Friend Pinto and Stanley ka Dabba among others.
Sunidhi, who has a failed marriage behind her, has almost always been a fiercely private person.
Sunidhi says: "Yes it is true and we will be getting married very soon but we are yet to fix a date. Hitesh has been a music arranger first and is now a music director."
Apparently, the couple have been dating since over a year and will mostly walk the aisle next month in Mumbai.
The report quoted a source: "Sunidhi has always been very protective about her personal life. Although she was earlier married to Bobby Khan, brother of choreographer and director Ahmed Khan, she has never spoken about it in the media.
"Sunidhi has slowly but surely climbed the popularity charts as one of the top singers of the country.
"She met Hitesh professionally a couple of years back, and the two have been dating since over a year. It was only last month they finalised they would be getting married."
A suitable date is being set for an April wedding however Sunidhi refused to divulge any details.
From Our Network
- Shah Rukh Khan has a ‘patriotic’ reason for not going to Hollywood
- Watch: Here’s the incident when Arijit Singh miffed Salman Khan
- What? Rahat Fateh Ali Khan has replaced Arijit Singh for Salman Khan’s Sultan?
- 5 interesting facts about Dinesh Karthik & Dipika Pallikal's wedding
- Radhika Apte was offered sex comedies after ‘Badlapur’, thinks it’s because she ‘stripped’ in the thriller