Bollywood diva Shilpa Shetty may have gained international fame by winning 'Big Brother', but the actress says she tried to "dissuade" her younger sister, Shamita, to participate in 'Bigg Boss 3', the Indian version of the UK reality show.
"Ok! It's out, my sister Shamita is in the Big Boss house. Took the next flight to Bombay from London when she told me she was going in, I scurried to spend the last two days before she left, tried to dissuade her; considering she'll be away for 3 months if she lasts!," Shilpa wrote on her blog.
The 33-year-old actress was racially abused by Jade Goody and other housemates during her controversial stint on 'Celebrity Big Brother' in 2007 which made her a household name in UK and also helped her to win the show. PTI
From Our Network
- Alia Bhatt swims against the tide, defends Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video
- Epic! Kareena Kapoor cracks ‘high-end’ joke on ex-flame Shahid Kapoor
- Top 5 budget Reliance LYF smartphones
- Former cricketer Mohammad Azharuddin denies marrying Shannon Marie Talwar
- Know who said what on Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video mocking Tendulkar & Lataji