Bollywood diva Shilpa Shetty may have gained international fame by winning 'Big Brother', but the actress says she tried to "dissuade" her younger sister, Shamita, to participate in 'Bigg Boss 3', the Indian version of the UK reality show.
"Ok! It's out, my sister Shamita is in the Big Boss house. Took the next flight to Bombay from London when she told me she was going in, I scurried to spend the last two days before she left, tried to dissuade her; considering she'll be away for 3 months if she lasts!," Shilpa wrote on her blog.
The 33-year-old actress was racially abused by Jade Goody and other housemates during her controversial stint on 'Celebrity Big Brother' in 2007 which made her a household name in UK and also helped her to win the show. PTI
From Our Network
- ‘Queen’ of ‘Lies’? Not only age, Kangana Ranaut lied about getting Rs 11 crore for Rangoon too?
- A.R. Rahman to Arjit Singh: Salman Khan’s bad blood with musicians is not new. Here’s proof
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Now, six new IITs for students in India
- In India, alcohol kills a person every 96 minutes