Mumbaim, Jan 28: Matinee idol of yesteryears Rajesh Khanna has quit imbibing alcohol and with estranged wife Dimple Kapadia returning to his life, the man is right now over the moon.
Rajesh Khanna told a newspaper, this is the best phase of my life. "I feel changed. For the first time in my life, I have quit alcohol. This was possible only, and only because of my wife Dimple Kapadia."
"She helped me quit this habit of imbibing alcohol. We had separated, but now we are again together. I can only say this much that I am happy she is back. I can't disclose more than this about my family. It's my own life. everything is okay now, and I am enjoying every moment of my life. My grandson is also with me, and I enjoy his antics."
From Our Network
- 10 Highest Fuel Efficient Motorcycles in India
- Thank you for attending, but seating as per protocol: Jayalalithaa tells Stalin
- Earth's 10 Most Mysterious Lost Worlds and its rare species
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- IPL 2016: De Villiers singlehandedly takes RCB into final