Mumbaim, Jan 28: Matinee idol of yesteryears Rajesh Khanna has quit imbibing alcohol and with estranged wife Dimple Kapadia returning to his life, the man is right now over the moon.
Rajesh Khanna told a newspaper, this is the best phase of my life. "I feel changed. For the first time in my life, I have quit alcohol. This was possible only, and only because of my wife Dimple Kapadia."
"She helped me quit this habit of imbibing alcohol. We had separated, but now we are again together. I can only say this much that I am happy she is back. I can't disclose more than this about my family. It's my own life. everything is okay now, and I am enjoying every moment of my life. My grandson is also with me, and I enjoy his antics."
From Our Network
- NSG standoff: Clouds of mistrust hovering over India-China relations
- Rahul Gandhi is in London with a ‘special friend’: Subramanian Swamy
- Bihar board topper Ruby Rai arrested after appearing for re-test
- Beijing sinking by up to 11cm annually, warns a satellite study
- Kejriwal has no IIT rank, he got in through 'other' methods: Subramanian Swamy