Mumbai, Jan 15: Actress-turned-jewellery designer Neelam Kothari is shocked and hurt over allegations by Priyanka Chopra that she was spreading rumours about her link with Shah Rukh Khan.
A daily had reported that Priyanka was miffed with Neelam for spreading false news about her affair with King Khan.
It was also claimed that Priyanka and Neelam had an ugly spat over the same issue. Neelam took to Twitter to clarify her role.
"Don't know how to react to a certain article that has come out today, claiming that I am responsible for starting certain rumours.I'm shocked and hurt with these allegations. This is the first time in the whole of my career I have been dragged into a controversy. Not fair at all!!Gauri and Sharukh happen to be my dear friends and will continue to be so.. Would never say anythin derogatory about them," Neelam tweeted.
Neelam also said that she never had any kind of fight with Priyanka Chopra.
From Our Network
- Isro to launch 22 satellites in one mission next month
- Kanpur shocker: Bankrupt man puts wife at stake in IPL bet, loses her
- To deliver on black money promise, PM Modi may visit Switzerland
- Had 10 seconds to make the final call: Pilot of air ambulance which crash-landed in Delhi
- Bihar Board Class 10 results to be declared shortly, check it here