Mumbai, Feb 16 : Bollywood veteran Madhuri Dixit will be judging the fifth season of television dance reality show, ‘Jhalak Dikhla Ja'.
The dancing diva has signed up for the second time with the hit show following her successful stint as a judge in the previous season, when she was busy travelling between India and US, where her family was staying.
Immediately after the last season, co-judged by Remo D'souza and Malaika Arora Khan, the 44-year-old was approached for the fifth season.
At that time, Madhuri had stated that talks were on and she would love to judge the show as she is passionate about dance but nothing was locked. But now since she has moved to India in October 2011, things seem to be moving fast.
However, her co-judges for the fifth season are yet to be finalised. The show, earlier aired on Sony since 2006, will now be broadcast on Colors.
From Our Network
- Tanmay Bhat’s ‘controversial’ video finally has a reaction from Lata Mangeshkar herself!
- 11 important facts you should know about Ravana
- 7 hottest avatars of Surveen Chawla, Hate Story 2 actress
- Gorilla killed after 4-yr-old falls into zoo enclosure
- What? Karan Patel cheated on Kamya Punjabi with Pratyusha Banerjee?