New Delhi, Feb 29: Ghazal maestro Jagjit Singh's last song that he sung for movie ‘Bandook' is planned to be released online.
Actor-Director Aditya Om said he completed recording for song within five hours on his 71st birth anniversary. Release of the song is scheduled for March on Youtube.
He reveals, “Firstly Jagjit Singh was not the first choice but on Music Director Nikhil Kamat's advice, I asked Jagjit ji to sing the song for my movie, and he agreed. Even Jagjit ji loved and embraced the lyrics of the song.”
“Recording of the song was planned after returning from Mauritius Concert but suddenly his mood changed and he asked to rehearse the song before his Dehradun Visit. He memorised the lyrics, Got Up and held the mic for recording of the song in Kailash Kher's studio. Recording continued from 4 pm to 9 pm. Verse sung in twenty different styles by him made a difficult choice for us to select the best one” , he added.
From Our Network
- Amitabh Bachchan requests Kangana Ranaut to recommend his name in her next movie?
- Bajirao Mastani: Top 10 dialogues which will give you goosebumps
- Kangana finally gets support from another actress: Vidya Balan lauds her for standing up for herself
- Khloe Kardashian wanted baby to 'fix' her marriage
- Johnny Lever praises Randeep Hooda, says eager to watch his brilliant acting in 'Sarbjit'
- Raees Vs Kabil: Rakesh Roshan REACTS to Hrithik-SRK’s box-office clash!
- IPL: 8 hottest female anchors
- Will file witness list in National Herald case: Swamy to Delhi court
- AgustaWestland scam: How did Swamy get 'sensitive' documents, asks Congress
- West Bengal polls over, Mamata confident but high voter turnout gives hope to Congress-left alliance