The 26-year-old has been approached for ‘Definition of Fear', a project that marks the directorial debut of producer James Simpson.
“I have been approached for that. Talks are on, nothing has been finalised yet,” Jacqueline told PTI in an interview.
Born in Sri Lanka, the former beauty queen made her acting debut in 2009 in Bollywood with a fantasy movie titled ‘Aladin' alongside Amitabh Bachchan, Ritesh Deshmukh, and then once again appeared alongside Ritesh in the romantic-comedy ‘Jaane Kahan Se Aayi Hai'. Both these films were box office duds.
However, her last outing was opposite Emraan Hashmi in ‘Murder 2', one of the highest grossing films of 2011.
Earlier, Aishwarya featured in a Hollywood film, titled ‘The Pink Panther 2' and Bipasha Basu would be seen in ‘Singularity'.
In the meantime, Jacqueline has been signed up for ‘Pravegaya', her maiden outing in Sri Lankan film industry.
“I have always had lot of support from Sri Lanka and people have been very nice and supporting me here. There are lots of Bollywood fans there. Right now, our country is shaping up and our glamour and movie industry opening up.
I want to be there..either to show support or be part of it some way,” the former Miss Sri Lanka said.
Back home, Jacqueline would be next seen in Sajid Khan's ‘Housefull 2' which has ensemble star cast including Akshay Kumar, John Abraham, Asin, Zarine Khan, Rishi Kapoor, Randhir Kapoor, Mithun Chakraborty and Boman Irani. The film releases on April 5.
From Our Network
- Start negotiations to ‘leave’ as soon as possible, EU chiefs tell Britain
- Brexit: Good news for Indian buyers, UK real estate may get cheaper
- AAP MLA Dinesh Mohaniya in trouble again, booked for 'slapping' a 60-year-old man
- After ‘dinner date’ pictures with Ankita Lokhande go viral, Kushal Tandon reveals other side of story
- All not well between uncle- nephew: Govinda chooses Kapil over Krushna