Rumours had it that Tiger Shroff would be acting in ‘Aashiqui 2', sequel to Mahesh Bhatt's 1990 hit starring Rahul Roy and Anu Agarwal.
“He is not doing ‘Aashiqui 2', he was not approached for it. He had met Bhatt saab, but it was for something else,” Jackie told PTI.
There were some reports that Tiger would be launched by none other than Aamir Khan.
“I would be more than happy if reports of Aamir Khan launching him in the industry are true. It would be the best thing if Tiger is launched by Aamir,” Jackie said.
“Tiger is now just 21 years old... he is too young to enter film industry. He should step into the industry by the age of 22 or 23,” Shroff said.
From Our Network
- Shot 8 times, Transgender in Pakistan dies as hospital sits on her treatment deciding sex
- Watch: Here’s the incident when Arijit Singh miffed Salman Khan
- Revealed: This woman is the reason behind Salman Khan and Sanjay Dutt’s cold war
- ‘Queen’ of ‘Lies’? Not only age, Kangana Ranaut lied about getting Rs 11 crore for Rangoon too?
- Salman Khan NOT to remove Arijit Singh’s song from ‘Sultan’!