Rumours had it that Tiger Shroff would be acting in ‘Aashiqui 2', sequel to Mahesh Bhatt's 1990 hit starring Rahul Roy and Anu Agarwal.
“He is not doing ‘Aashiqui 2', he was not approached for it. He had met Bhatt saab, but it was for something else,” Jackie told PTI.
There were some reports that Tiger would be launched by none other than Aamir Khan.
“I would be more than happy if reports of Aamir Khan launching him in the industry are true. It would be the best thing if Tiger is launched by Aamir,” Jackie said.
“Tiger is now just 21 years old... he is too young to enter film industry. He should step into the industry by the age of 22 or 23,” Shroff said.
From Our Network
- Google tax to start from June 1: Here's everything you need to know
- Bipasha Basu’s sisters cried because of Karan Singh Grover at their wedding. Know why!
- Is Kangana’s legal battle with Hrithik Roshan impacting her career?
- No early age to start: Seven year old Chennai girl publishes her first book
- IPL: 8 hottest female anchors