Mumbai, Jan 15: Pakistan's private television channel Geo TV will soon present a musical reality show, which in effect whill be a contst between Indian and Pakistani singers.
Ten umpcoming singers in the Indian team will be led by Himesh Reshamiyya, while the Pakistani team will be led by Atif Aslam.
Shooting of the musical competition will soon start in Dubai. Auditions are in process in India and shortly will start in Pakistan, the entertainment channel said.
The Pakistani channel in collaboration with Sahara TV will telecast this musical contest.
Atif Aslam is a well known pop singer and film actor with a lead role in the film Bol. He is widely recognised in South Asia and has given several hit songs such as Aadat, Woh Lamhe, Tere Bin, Bakhuda Tumhi Ho, Pehli Nazar Mein, Tera Hone Laga Hoon, Tu Jaane Na, Tere Liye and many more.
Himesh Reshamiyya had his first success as a music director of the 2003 film, “Tere Naam”. After which he composed music for the film, “Aashiq Banaya Aapne”, as a singer, and songs like Tera Suroor, Zara Jhoom Jhoom and Tanhaiyan went on to become mega hits. Already famous for his voice he started his acting career with his debut film, “Aap Kaa Surroor - The Real Love Story”
Judges of this competition include three famous celebrities, Runa Laila, from Bangladesh, Asha Bhosle, from India and Abida Parveen from Pakistan.
From Our Network
- Narasimha Rao's 'pro-Hindu mindset' led to Babri demolition: Mani Shankar Aiyar
- Before ‘Meri Pyaari Bindu’, Parineeti Chopra will hit silver screen with this movie
- Priyanka Chopra speaks up on working in Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s ‘Padmavati’
- Venkaiah Naidu lashes out at Air India after his flight is delayed, AI orders probe
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel