Mumbai, Jan 19: Actor Imran Khan, who would be next seen opposite Kareena Kapoor in ‘Ek Main Aur Ekk Tu', says, they share a fantastic chemistry and that their pair has generated a lot of interest.
“Kareena and I have a fantastic chemistry in the film. We have been appreciated by a lot of people. And there is lot of interest in us,” Imran said.
Their unusual pair has been the talk of the town since the promos of the Shakun Batra directed movie hit the screens late last year.
Imran says he has a huge edge over actor friend Ranbir Kapoor. And the edge is to do with the fact that he can be romantically paired opposite Kareena.
“I have an edge over Ranbir. He obviously can't be paired opposite his cousin, Kareena,” he said.
The film, produced by Karan Johar, will release on February 10.
From Our Network
- Sheetal Dugar, mother of three, and the first Indian woman to own a Lamborghini Huracan
- Wife’s dear hubby: Will Shahid Kapoor miss ‘Udta Punjab’ promotions because of pregnant Mira Rajput?
- Airstrikes kill 23 in Syria, Russia denies involvement
- After Swacch Bharat Cess, Modi govt's Krishi Kalyan tax comes into force from June 1; here’s what it will impact
- Tanmay Bhat’s ‘controversial’ video finally has a reaction from Lata Mangeshkar herself!