Kareena said, the story was purely fictional, and the focus of the film is on the mind of the heroine, rather than her dress, body or glamour.
Heroine is like the 2010 film Black Swan, for which Natalie Portman got the Best Female Actor Oscar last year, Kareena pointed out.
When a picture was leaked on the net about Kareena sporting a baby bump on the sets of Heroine, there were rumours that the story of Heroine appears to be revolving round Aishwarya's life.
Aishwarya was to do the lead role, but had to quit because of her pregnancy.
From Our Network
- Know about Ranjit Katyal “ The man who saved 1.7 Lakh Indian in Kuwait
- After Aishwarya, Abhishek Bachchan speaks up on Salman Khan’s Rio controversy
- Akshay Kumar’s special message for wife & daughter will melt your heart!
- IPL: 8 hottest female anchors
- What? Karan Patel cheated on Kamya Punjabi with Pratyusha Banerjee?