Kareena said, the story was purely fictional, and the focus of the film is on the mind of the heroine, rather than her dress, body or glamour.
Heroine is like the 2010 film Black Swan, for which Natalie Portman got the Best Female Actor Oscar last year, Kareena pointed out.
When a picture was leaked on the net about Kareena sporting a baby bump on the sets of Heroine, there were rumours that the story of Heroine appears to be revolving round Aishwarya's life.
Aishwarya was to do the lead role, but had to quit because of her pregnancy.
From Our Network
- Know who said what on Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video mocking Tendulkar & Lataji
- Alia Bhatt swims against the tide, defends Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video
- Amitabh Bachchan speaks up on bahu Aishwarya’s ‘purple lips’, says ‘What’s wrong with that’
- Fresh pair in town: Sunny Leone to romance this ‘Khan’ in ‘Tera Intezaar’
- Shah Rukh Khan avoids Mumbai traffic in the most UNBELIEVABLE way