Lindsay Lohan and Beyonce Knowles were part of a diva tantrum for the largest dressing room at the F1 Rocks concert in Singapore, with the R&B diva throwing out the actress from her own dressing room.
The 'Single Ladies' star was performing at the concert and had ordered her entourage to get her the largest dressing area backstage. However, Lohan, who was hosting the event had already claimed the room for herself having arrived earlier.
But the 'Mean Girls' star had to back out and forced to vacate the room, reported Daily Mirror online.
"I've been a bit down. It was a strange night.
Everyone was being aggressive and bothering me. I really didn't like it," the 23-year-old actress said after the incident.
This is not the first time the 'Mean Girls' star has been involved in such a bizarre incident.
'Queen of Pop' Madonna had recently banned Lohan's entry to a VIP party in a hotel as she was upset by the fact that the actress was made artistic adviser to fashion house Emanuel Ungaro, ahead of her.
From Our Network
- New ‘Khan War’ in making? Is Aamir Khan unhappy with Salman Khan’s ‘Sultan’ trailer?
- Just 1 movie crosses Rs 100 cr mark in 2016. Is Bollywood losing its charm?
- Shah Rukh Khan avoids Mumbai traffic in the most UNBELIEVABLE way
- Heavy rainfall to hit drought-affected states in 3-5 days, predicts IMD
- Army kills 8 insurgents in Myanmar responsible for Manipur ambush