Mumbai, Nov 20: Want to help Mr and Mrs Bachchan pick a suitable name for their newborn daughter? Log onto twitter.
Abhishek Bachchan has resorted to the micro-blogging site to seek a suitable name for his first-born.
“And suggestions for names are very welcome guys. Something with ‘A',” Abhishek wrote on twitter today.
Aishwarya and Abhishek became parents of a baby girl after the actress delivered at a hospital in suburban Andheri on Wednesday.
Earlier, Abhishek nicknamed the little girl as ‘Beti B'.
“...till we find a name for the little lady, dear friend Shahana Goswami gave me a great one. We have Sr B and Jr B already so... Beti B! Much like my father SrBachchan I too spent the day observing every little thing about the little one,” the actor tweeted two days ago.
Pictures of Aishwarya and the newborn baby have been doing rounds on the internet, but Abhishek said those were not genuine.
“Spent the morning with the girls and showing them some rather entertaining photos morphed by some very talented people of who is supposed... to be my daughter in her mother's arms. Full points for creativity to the people who made them,” Abhishek said.
From Our Network
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Abhishek Bachchan reacts to reports of wife Aishwarya’s pregnancy
- Choppergate fallout: Govt scraps Rs 1,200 crore deal to procure Torpedoes for submarines
- Rishi Kapoor gives epic reply to Congress supporters who named a Sulabh toilet after him
- What makes Chabahar port a ‘strategic asset’ for India against both China and Pakistan?