Mumbai, Nov 22 : Film director duo Abbas-Mustan's sequel of their 2008 movie ‘Race' is scheduled for release on November 30 next year.
Producer Ramesh Taurani said, “'Race 2' will release on November 30 next year. We felt it was just the right date to release our film.”
Having gone on floors earlier this year, ‘Race 2' wrapped up its first schedule in Mumbai yesterday and is now gearing up for the next.
Director Abbas said, “'Race 2' is in the same genre (action thriller) and will be made on as grand a scale as the original. We will be shooting in Turkey and Cyprus next. The story has plenty of twists and turns and every character will have gray shades.”
Produced by Tips, the action thriller ‘Race 2', starring Saif Ali Khan, John Abraham, Deepika Padukone, Bipasha Basu, Anil Kapoor and Ameesha Patel.
In spite of having a multi-star cast, sources confirm that the shoots went off smoothly and everyone on board was accommodative, given their excitement over the film.
From Our Network
- Just 1 movie crosses Rs 100 cr mark in 2016. Is Bollywood losing its charm?
- Top 5 budget Reliance LYF smartphones
- Alia Bhatt swims against the tide, defends Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video
- Former cricketer Mohammad Azharuddin denies marrying Shannon Marie Talwar
- Know who said what on Tanmay Bhat’s controversial video mocking Tendulkar & Lataji