Mumbai, Nov 22 : Film director duo Abbas-Mustan's sequel of their 2008 movie ‘Race' is scheduled for release on November 30 next year.
Producer Ramesh Taurani said, “'Race 2' will release on November 30 next year. We felt it was just the right date to release our film.”
Having gone on floors earlier this year, ‘Race 2' wrapped up its first schedule in Mumbai yesterday and is now gearing up for the next.
Director Abbas said, “'Race 2' is in the same genre (action thriller) and will be made on as grand a scale as the original. We will be shooting in Turkey and Cyprus next. The story has plenty of twists and turns and every character will have gray shades.”
Produced by Tips, the action thriller ‘Race 2', starring Saif Ali Khan, John Abraham, Deepika Padukone, Bipasha Basu, Anil Kapoor and Ameesha Patel.
In spite of having a multi-star cast, sources confirm that the shoots went off smoothly and everyone on board was accommodative, given their excitement over the film.
From Our Network
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Abhishek Bachchan reacts to reports of wife Aishwarya’s pregnancy
- Choppergate fallout: Govt scraps Rs 1,200 crore deal to procure Torpedoes for submarines
- Rishi Kapoor gives epic reply to Congress supporters who named a Sulabh toilet after him
- What makes Chabahar port a ‘strategic asset’ for India against both China and Pakistan?