"Sunmeet Kaur of Mumbai, Maharashtra, a housewife that gave tuitions... was impeccable in the HotSeat. She never hesitated on any question, or did any kind of guesswork. At the Rs.1 crore mark, she had the option of two life lines, but refused them because she said she was somewhat sure of the answer," Amitabh wrote on his blog srbachchan.tumblr.com.
"Sunmeet chose to make quiet celebration, a Bhangra dance with her husband, the very affable Manmeet Singh, who we often see in ads and films...," he added.
A mother of two daughters, Sawhney hails from Chandigarh and has been staying in Mumbai since a few years back now.
From Our Network
- Love is in the air: ‘Mastani’ Deepika gives a ‘Befikre’ visit to Ranveer in Paris (see pic)
- Kainchi Dham: The temple Steve Jobs advised Mark Zuckerberg to visit
- Railways rolls back Rs 30 service charge on credit/debit card booking at reservation counters
- Incident not racist, guilty will be punished: EAM tells African students
- Watch: Here’s the incident when Arijit Singh miffed Salman Khan