"Sunmeet Kaur of Mumbai, Maharashtra, a housewife that gave tuitions... was impeccable in the HotSeat. She never hesitated on any question, or did any kind of guesswork. At the Rs.1 crore mark, she had the option of two life lines, but refused them because she said she was somewhat sure of the answer," Amitabh wrote on his blog srbachchan.tumblr.com.
"Sunmeet chose to make quiet celebration, a Bhangra dance with her husband, the very affable Manmeet Singh, who we often see in ads and films...," he added.
A mother of two daughters, Sawhney hails from Chandigarh and has been staying in Mumbai since a few years back now.
From Our Network
- Mute spectators deprived us of chance to see our daughter, says murdered Chennai techie’s father
- Shahid at it again: This gesture of him for wife Mira will make other husbands angry
- Former Home Secretary GK Pillai knew of changes in Ishrat affidavit, says one-man inquiry panel
- Micromax launches Canvas Unite 4, Unite 4 Pro: Everything you need to know
- BJP reins in Subramanian Swamy; PM lashes out, party cancels two events