The 51-year-old actor gave some valuable advises to Alia Bhatt’s character in the movie that we could also implement in our lives.
He may not have played the lead in the film but his was the most crucial character which gave us our charming SRK back.
Currently, the Gauri Shinde directorial is growing bigger with each passing day at the box-office, despite the demonetisation effect.
Now that is enough to prove the mettle of this slice of life film.
Like many, we are also trying but couldn’t get over the simplicity and depth ‘Dear Zindagi’ carried.
So, as an expression of unconditional love towards the movie, we have accumulated all the crucial life lessons that Dr Jehangir Khan gave to Kaira that eased her zindagi:
1. Kabhi kabhi hum mushkil raasta sirf isliye chunte hain kyunki humein lagta hai important cheezein paane ke liye humein mushkil raaste apnana chahiye. But why? Asaan raaste kyun nai chun sakte? Kya burai hai usme? Khas kar ki jab us mushkil ka saamna karne ke liye hum taiyaar hi nahi hain.
2. Ek kursi choose karne se pehle agar hum itni saari kursiyan dekhte hain, toh ek life partner choose karne se pehle humein options nahi dekhne chahiye kya!
3. Genius is not someone who has all the answers, but someone who has the patience for all the answers.
4. Jab hum khud ko samajh lete hain na, tab aur koi humare baare mein kya sochta hai farak nahi padta.
5. Albert Einstein ne kaha tha: Pagal wo hai jo roz roz same kaam karta hai aur chahta hai ki nateeja alag ho.
6. Rona, gussa, nafrat kuch bhi khul kar express nahi karne diya, ab pyaar kaise express karein?
7. Khul ke ro nahi sakogi toh khul kar has kaise paogi?
8. Zindagi ek jigsaw puzzle ki tarah hai. People like me can just help you find the pieces, but only you can complete the puzzle!
9. Zindagi me jab koi pattern banta hai ya koi aadat banti dikhai de na, toh uske baare me achhi tarah se sochna chahiye. Genius is about knowing when to stop.
10. Don't let the past blackmail your present to ruin a beautiful future.
With these marvel lines, forget all your problems for now and shout ‘Love You Zindagi!’