ford
  1. You Are At:
  2. Home
  3. Entertainment News
  4. Bollywood News
  5. Romeo Akbar Walter makers, Sushant Singh Rajput part ways mutually

Romeo Akbar Walter makers, Sushant Singh Rajput part ways mutually

It was also said earlier that Sushant Singh Rajput "decided to walk out of the thriller". But the makers have clarified the development.

Reported by: IANS, New Delhi [ Published on: August 29, 2017 19:06 IST ]
Sushant Singh Rajput
Bollywood actor Sushant Singh Rajput

The makers of Romeo Akbar Walter have mutually parted ways with actor Sushant due to "unavoidable circumstances".

"Yes after much discussion and mutual talks, we will be parting ways with Sushant for 'RAW'. We wish Sushant all the best for his future film projects and look forward to working with him in the future," Ajay Kapoor, producer, said in a statement. 

Sushant also added: "Unfortunately due to changes in my prior commitments, I will not be able to be a part of 'Romeo Akbar Walter'. I wanted to be a part of the project because I love the story and I believe it's a story which must be told however due to unavoidable circumstances I wont be a part of this journey. I wish the producers all the very best for the project."

 

Promoted Content
bigg boss
Chunav Manch Gujarat 2017
killer smog