Actor Prabhas will soon start the shooting of his upcoming film Saaho and rumours about his Bollywood debut are still doing rounds on social media. Few days back, it was being said that the actor is set to work with superstar Salman Khan in filmmaker Rohit Shetty’s film. But, the director has recently thrashed all such reports saying that the news is fake. This comes as a sad news for all those who were waiting to see Prabhas in Bollywood.
Rohit, who is currently shooting for reality show Fear Factor for the last three weeks revealed to a leading entertainment portal that the news is not true and he doesn’t know how the rumour started.
Speculations about Prabhas’s debut film were rife from quite some time. Previously, it was being said that filmmakers Karan Johar and SS Rajamouli will launch Prabhas in Bollywood. However, the rumour died a natural death.
Well, movie buffs are still waiting for Prabhas to reveal details about his Bollywood debut. His last film Baahubali 2 broke all the records at the box office and crossed Rs 1500 crore mark worldwide. His next film Saaho will have actor Neil Nitin Mukesh as an antagonist.
On a related note, Salman is gearing up for the release of his upcoming film Tubelight. The movie is slated to release on June 23.