The registration process for the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Engineering Services Examination (ESE) 2018 will be closed today at 6 pm.
All eligible candidates can visit the official website of UPSC -- upsc.gov.in to apply for the same.
The UPSC will conduct the preliminary examination on January 7 next year. Those candidates who qualify the preliminary round will have to appear for the main exam. Dates of the main exam will be released later.
Those who clear the main exam will then be called for the interview round.
Here’s how to apply:
- Candidates can apply online by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in
- Search for Examinations Engineering Services Examination, 2018 under Examinations segment
- Candidates will be required to complete the Online Application Form containing two stages viz. Part‐I and Part‐II.
- The candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs 200 (excepting female/SC/ST/PH candidates who are exempted from payment of fee) either by remitting the money in any branch of SBI by cash, or by using net banking facility of State Bank of India or by using any Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
- The link will be disabled at 6 pm
Eligibility: A candidate with a degree in engineering from recognised university can apply. He/she must be not less than 21 years and must not have attained the age of 30 years on August 1, 2018
The Commission will issue an e‐Admission Certificate three weeks before the commencement of the examination to all the eligible candidates. The e‐Admission Certificate will be available on www.upsc.gov.in for downloading. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post.
The 27/09/2017 dated notification says that all the applicants should provide valid & active e‐mail id while filling up online application form.
Candidates should note that there will be penalty (negative marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.