ford
  1. You Are At:
  2. Home
  3. Buzz
  4. Tech Auto
  5. Never do this when your phone is wet! This man was burned by his wet iPhone

Never do this when your phone is wet! This man was burned by his wet iPhone

In an unfortunate incident, a Lake Jackson man suffered second-degree burn by his iPhone.

India TV Buzz Desk, New Delhi [ Updated: April 19, 2017 12:17 IST ]
man was burned by his wet iPhone
Never do this when your phone is wet! This man was burned by his wet iPhone

Such kind of shocking incidents remind us that technology can take ghastly turns when not handled properly. In an unfortunate incident, a Lake Jackson man suffered second-degree burn by his iPhone. 

Luke Schilhab accidentally got into a swimming pool with his iPhone 6s still in his pocket on Saturday.  His phone was drenched and it quickly switched off. 

Following the DIY’s on internet to save the drenched smartphone, on Saturday, he decided to put his waterlogged iPhone in a container of rice. This hack has worked for many so far. 

He took his phone out of the rice container on the Sunday evening, but it still didn’t turn on. Out of habit, he left his phone in his bed and went to sleep. The next morning, he accidentally rolled over his phone. 

India Tv - man was burned by his wet iPhone man was burned by his wet iPhone

He felt a severe burning sensation on his stomach. He switched on the light to check what happened. Luke was shocked to see it was his iPhone that burned him. 
In the afternoon, he went to his doctor where he was diagnosed with second-degree burns. Luke filed a report with Apply at the Baybrook Mall store after buying a new iPhone on Monday. 

Last year, an iPhone 7 went up in flames and torched an entire vehicle in Australia. Following the Samsung Galaxy Note 7 league? 

 

Promoted Content
Chunav Manch Gujarat 2017
killer smog