As per the lobbying disclosure reports filed by Walmart with the US Senate, the company has spent close to $25 million (about Rs 125 crore) since 2008 on its various lobbying activities, including on the issues related to “enhanced market access for investment in India”.
From Our Network
- Post break-up with Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita Lokhande STUNS everyone with her new avatar
- Second 'ad-wrapped' Metro train ready to hit tracks in Delhi
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Bipasha Basu speaks up on being Karan Singh Grover’s ‘third wife’ and his past
- This is how Akshay Kumar has already defeated Shah Rukh Khan in game of screens