Designed and developed entirely in-house by Mahindra, the XUV500 is probably among the best that you can drive on Indian roads. The XUV500 is Mahindra's first in a series of next generation global SUVs, which it says is a trendsetter in terms of styling and comfort across the globe. As per a report, the XUV500 enjoys a market share of 60 per cent in the high-end SUV segment. On the front, the 7-seater SUV sports a unique front honey comb grille that lends the SUV a burly look thus giving it significant road presence. In addition, the XUV500 comes with static-bending projector headlamps, LED parking lamps and racing-inspired twin exhaust that give the vehicle a sophisticated style. Mahindra XUV 500 has 2179cc mHawk engine that also powers the Mahindra Scorpio and now even the Xylo. Inside, it's almost plush. Everywhere you'll look, the choice of colours, the faux wood panelling at places, and both soft grain plastic and leather, you'll feel like you are in an expensive set of wheels. This is the first car from the Mahindra brand that is based on a monocoque chassis. There are four AC vents on the front dash, two on the sides of the central console and one on either side. The XUV500's tail light cluster treatment is distinctive yet simple and very effective. The ride and handling of XUV 500 is much better as compared to previous versions of cars by M&M. Overall, the XUV 500 offers a great experience and sheer dynamism on the move.
From Our Network
- IIT-Delhi develops affordable 'smart' cane for blind
- Mobile buying guide: Top 7 display screens; all you need to know
- Xiaomi unveils Redmi Note 3 and Mi Pad 2 (Have a look at their features)
- Mercedes Benz S600: Features of world's most sophisticated armoured vehicle acquired by Mukesh Ambani!
- India ratifies WTO agreement to boost global economic integration
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special