Designed and developed entirely in-house by Mahindra, the XUV500 is probably among the best that you can drive on Indian roads. The XUV500 is Mahindra's first in a series of next generation global SUVs, which it says is a trendsetter in terms of styling and comfort across the globe. As per a report, the XUV500 enjoys a market share of 60 per cent in the high-end SUV segment. On the front, the 7-seater SUV sports a unique front honey comb grille that lends the SUV a burly look thus giving it significant road presence. In addition, the XUV500 comes with static-bending projector headlamps, LED parking lamps and racing-inspired twin exhaust that give the vehicle a sophisticated style. Mahindra XUV 500 has 2179cc mHawk engine that also powers the Mahindra Scorpio and now even the Xylo. Inside, it's almost plush. Everywhere you'll look, the choice of colours, the faux wood panelling at places, and both soft grain plastic and leather, you'll feel like you are in an expensive set of wheels. This is the first car from the Mahindra brand that is based on a monocoque chassis. There are four AC vents on the front dash, two on the sides of the central console and one on either side. The XUV500's tail light cluster treatment is distinctive yet simple and very effective. The ride and handling of XUV 500 is much better as compared to previous versions of cars by M&M. Overall, the XUV 500 offers a great experience and sheer dynamism on the move.
From Our Network
- Post break-up with Sushant Singh Rajput, Ankita Lokhande STUNS everyone with her new avatar
- Second 'ad-wrapped' Metro train ready to hit tracks in Delhi
- Bipasha Basu speaks up on being Karan Singh Grover’s ‘third wife’ and his past
- This is how Akshay Kumar has already defeated Shah Rukh Khan in game of screens
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam