The focus of this segment is now on all round performance rather than on great hardware with old software or vice versa. Here is a list of devices one may consider while aiming to purchase a smartphone for less than Rs 20,000.
Nokia Lumia 800
Nokia had introduced its Windows Phone 7 based Lumia 800 smartphone with a unibody design inspired by the Nokia N9 smartphone. Sporting a 3.7 inch Amoled capacitive touchscreen display with Corning Gorilla Glass for strength, the Lumia 800 offers the stream lined interface of Windows Phone 7.5 Mango mobile operating system. It incorporates a micro SIM and there is no memory expansion slot. The Lumia 800 has a single unibody polycarbonate body and packs a single core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8255 mobile processor coupled with 512 MB RAM. At the back, Lumia 800 has an 8 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics for better quality images.
It also has a dual LED flash and offers autofocus along with geo-tagging. This camera is capable of recording 720p HD video. It does not have a front facing camera. However, it comes with 16 GB on-board storage.
From Our Network
- A.R. Rahman to Arjit Singh: Salman Khan’s bad blood with musicians is not new. Here’s proof
- In India, alcohol kills a person every 96 minutes
- Meet Angoorlata Deka, the actress-turned-MLA from Assam
- Cong invokes Panama Papers, targets Modi govt over Big B hosting anniversary event
- Second 'ad-wrapped' Metro train ready to hit tracks in Delhi