Ford Figo facelift
Ford has refreshed the Figo hatchback in India with 140 small and big changes, both cosmetic and performance-oriented. The reworked Figo looks fabulous coupled with a tweaked engine, which is marketed as the car's USP. The rejuvenated hatch sports a different front look, thanks to a new hexagonal grille and sharper headlamps that are swept back, supported by bezelled foglamps. At the same time, the tail lights have been given some minor changes. The top end model now gets new alloy wheels too. Most of you may be aware that the Ford Figo is India's most awarded car. The company has sold 2.35 lakh units world wide till date, with 60 per cent buyers being first time owners. The new Figo carries forward the Kinetic design. The revamped Ford Figo competes against the likes of Nissan Micra, Renault Pulse, Toyota Etios Liva and Hyundai i20 in the Indian hatchback segment.
From Our Network
- Wahoo! Aamir Khan’s buys new bike containing metal of aircraft 'INS Vikrant'
- Here’s how Mrs. Bipasha Basu Singh Grover is flaunting her marital status
- 5 social evils in India that still prevail
- Bullet train fare 1.5 times higher than AC 1st Class
- Is this the actual reason behind Sushant Singh Rajput and Ankita Lokhande’s break-up?