Ford Figo facelift
Ford has refreshed the Figo hatchback in India with 140 small and big changes, both cosmetic and performance-oriented. The reworked Figo looks fabulous coupled with a tweaked engine, which is marketed as the car's USP. The rejuvenated hatch sports a different front look, thanks to a new hexagonal grille and sharper headlamps that are swept back, supported by bezelled foglamps. At the same time, the tail lights have been given some minor changes. The top end model now gets new alloy wheels too. Most of you may be aware that the Ford Figo is India's most awarded car. The company has sold 2.35 lakh units world wide till date, with 60 per cent buyers being first time owners. The new Figo carries forward the Kinetic design. The revamped Ford Figo competes against the likes of Nissan Micra, Renault Pulse, Toyota Etios Liva and Hyundai i20 in the Indian hatchback segment.
From Our Network
- Start negotiations to ‘leave’ as soon as possible, EU chiefs tell Britain
- Grounds need to be watered, match or no match: PM Modi on IPL row
- Work on border fencing on Indo-Bangla border to be completed
- Sourav Ganguly wasn't even present during my interview, says Ravi Shastri
- Militants ambush CRPF bus in Kashmir; eight soldiers martyred, 24 injured