Riding on any one of these, you can easily feel the absolute pinnacle of the motorcycling world – the speed that you always imagined. These two-wheeled beauties come with latest technology in order to deliver the most impressive performance you can expect. India TV Business takes a look at top five of them.
The Suzuki GSX-R1000 is a sport bike from Suzuki's GSX-R series of motorcycles. It is a superbike from Suzuki's GSX-R series of motorcycles. Powered by a liquid-cooled 999 cc inline four-cylinder, four-stroke engine, is loaded with some sophisticated features. It produces a maximum power of 160 BHP with the 110Nm torque. Suzuki GSX-R comes with a new aluminium swing arm which is designed to shelter the dual titanium mufflers lending a good look on each side of the bike. The Steering Damper is controlled electronically by the ECM which monitors the motorcycle speed and adjusts to the required damping force.
From Our Network
- Google tax to start from June 1: Here's everything you need to know
- Bipasha Basu’s sisters cried because of Karan Singh Grover at their wedding. Know why!
- Is Kangana’s legal battle with Hrithik Roshan impacting her career?
- No early age to start: Seven year old Chennai girl publishes her first book
- IPL: 8 hottest female anchors