Riding on any one of these, you can easily feel the absolute pinnacle of the motorcycling world – the speed that you always imagined. These two-wheeled beauties come with latest technology in order to deliver the most impressive performance you can expect. India TV Business takes a look at top five of them.
The Suzuki GSX-R1000 is a sport bike from Suzuki's GSX-R series of motorcycles. It is a superbike from Suzuki's GSX-R series of motorcycles. Powered by a liquid-cooled 999 cc inline four-cylinder, four-stroke engine, is loaded with some sophisticated features. It produces a maximum power of 160 BHP with the 110Nm torque. Suzuki GSX-R comes with a new aluminium swing arm which is designed to shelter the dual titanium mufflers lending a good look on each side of the bike. The Steering Damper is controlled electronically by the ECM which monitors the motorcycle speed and adjusts to the required damping force.
From Our Network
- IIT-Delhi develops affordable 'smart' cane for blind
- Mobile buying guide: Top 7 display screens; all you need to know
- Xiaomi unveils Redmi Note 3 and Mi Pad 2 (Have a look at their features)
- India ratifies WTO agreement to boost global economic integration
- Mercedes Benz S600: Features of world's most sophisticated armoured vehicle acquired by Mukesh Ambani!
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special