Here are some of the best in this category:
# 10 – Micromax Canvas Music A88
Price – Rs 8,499
Like the name indicates, this is a music oriented phone and it comes paired with a JBL Tempo headset. Like countless budget Android phones, this handset features a plastic body, rounded corners, and faux-metal on sides. The power and volume buttons all line up and are quite ergonomically placed. The device is powered by a dual-core MediaTek MT6577 processor and runs on Android 4.1.1 (Jelly Bean) out of the box. Micromax has made a few changes to the stock UI. The Canvas Music A88 features a 5 MP primary camera with dual LED flash, autofocus and geo-tagging. You can enjoy the video calling with VGA quality of 0.3 MP front camera. You can Record videos, click images and do much more with your camera. The resolution of the device is 640 x 480 at the frame rate of 30 frames /sec. The Micromax Canvas Music A88 has 4 GB ROM memory space with external memory expandable up to 32 GB through a microSD card. The built in apps are Fruit Devil, The Darkman, and Hook up, M! Live, M!Zone+. You can connect your handset via Wi-Fi 802.11 n, Bluetooth 4.0, microUSB. The other connectivity features are 2G/3G, GPRS and GPS. The handset is powered by 1800 mAh Li-Ion battery. The standby time is up to 260 hours and talk time is up to 5 hours.
From Our Network
- Mercedes Benz S600: Features of world's most sophisticated armoured vehicle acquired by Mukesh Ambani!
- Paytm accuses rival Snapdeal’s owned company of stealing data
- India ratifies WTO agreement to boost global economic integration
- Apple to give iPhone 7s a miss, to launch iPhone 8 next year: Report
- US Exim Bank To Step Up Financing Of Indian Projects
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special
- Ayaz Promised He Wouldn't Speed, Says Azhar's Friend Jwala Gutta
- SRK’s ‘Fan’ disappoints at box office, ‘Jungle Book’ continues dream run
- Know about Ranjit Katyal “ The man who saved 1.7 Lakh Indian in Kuwait