This dual-SIM phone is based on Android 4.0 ICS platform that runs on a 1 GHz dual core processor from Mediatek coupled with 4 GB ROM and 512 MB RAM. You can also expand the memory further by 32 GB using memory card.
The phone has a 5 inch screen with capacitive multi-touch and 800x480 pixel resolution. It also has a 5 megapixel main camera with dual-LED flash while a 0.3 megapixel camera is in the front.
Besides, the Spice Stellar Horizon Mi 500 has a 2400 mAh battery, GPS/A-GPS support, HSPA+">HSPA, WiFi/WiFi tethering, proximity sensor, and accelerometer sensor. Spice is providing a flip cover with the handset as well.
The phone competes with Micromax Canvas A100 which is priced at Rs 9,700 only but has a single core 1 Ghz processor, smaller single LED flash and smaller 2000 mAh battery. But the rest of the features of Canvas A100 are the same as Mi500. However, with a price difference of close to Rs 3,000 looks like a better deal. We expect the Mi500 to get a price drop of close to Rs 1000 in next couple of days when it hits the off-line retail stores.
From Our Network
- IIT-Delhi develops affordable 'smart' cane for blind
- Mobile buying guide: Top 7 display screens; all you need to know
- Xiaomi unveils Redmi Note 3 and Mi Pad 2 (Have a look at their features)
- Mercedes Benz S600: Features of world's most sophisticated armoured vehicle acquired by Mukesh Ambani!
- Paytm accuses rival Snapdeal’s owned company of stealing data
- Why doesn’t farmers’ suicide trouble you as much as Pratyusha’s, asks Nana Patekar
- 'Find Your Beautiful': Radhika Apte explains real meaning of beauty
- Actor Harshvardhan Rane finds it challenging to romance three heroines in 'Maaya'
- Shah Rukh Khan is really impressed with his 'Raees' co-stars
- Kapil Sharma returns tonight: 5 reasons that make the first episode special