This dual-SIM phone is based on Android 4.0 ICS platform that runs on a 1 GHz dual core processor from Mediatek coupled with 4 GB ROM and 512 MB RAM. You can also expand the memory further by 32 GB using memory card.
The phone has a 5 inch screen with capacitive multi-touch and 800x480 pixel resolution. It also has a 5 megapixel main camera with dual-LED flash while a 0.3 megapixel camera is in the front.
Besides, the Spice Stellar Horizon Mi 500 has a 2400 mAh battery, GPS/A-GPS support, HSPA+">HSPA, WiFi/WiFi tethering, proximity sensor, and accelerometer sensor. Spice is providing a flip cover with the handset as well.
The phone competes with Micromax Canvas A100 which is priced at Rs 9,700 only but has a single core 1 Ghz processor, smaller single LED flash and smaller 2000 mAh battery. But the rest of the features of Canvas A100 are the same as Mi500. However, with a price difference of close to Rs 3,000 looks like a better deal. We expect the Mi500 to get a price drop of close to Rs 1000 in next couple of days when it hits the off-line retail stores.
From Our Network
- Comedy Nights Bachao: Racist jokes on Lisa Haydon make Akshay Kumar angry
- Rishi Kapoor gives epic reply to Congress supporters who named a Sulabh toilet after him
- 2nd anniversary celebrations: Govt ropes in Amitabh Bachchan to host five-hour event at India Gate on May 28
- Pre-registrations begin for Sony Xperia X and Xperia XA: What you need to know before you book
- US lawmakers approve bill to accord NATO ally status to India