Samsung Galaxy Note II GT-N7100 smartphone-tablet hybrid device has been one of the best selling products for the company. Currently, most of the Galaxy Note II are running on Android 4.1.1.
SamMobile managed to get some early taste of the new Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean build JZO54K update on a Galaxy Note II. According to the website, there are a slew of new improvements added with this update such as disabling the multi-view, customizing the notification panel, changing status bar colour, new lock screen effect, and much more.
Do note that some of these features may be region exclusive and may not be available to all Galaxy Note II users. The roll out of the Android 4.1.2 JB started off with Poland and expected to be pushed for other regions in next few weeks.
Samsung Galaxy Note II features 5.5-inch HD Super Amoled display with Corning Gorilla Glass 2 and packs a quad-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 4412 mobile processor with 2 GB RAM. With plethora of other features, the device features a 3100 mAh battery that promises talk time of about 16 hours. Samsung Galaxy Note II retails for about Rs. 35,550 in the Indian market.
From Our Network
- Had 10 seconds to make the final call: Pilot of air ambulance which crash-landed in Delhi
- Deepika Padukone and Priyanka Chopra giving us all reasons to de-dress
- Wondering whether Modi govt deserves 'outstanding' Raghuram Rajan, says P Chidambaram
- Indian Railways successfully conducts trial run for high-speed Spanish Talgo coaches
- 'Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao' way towards women empowerment: Big B