The Galaxy Note 2 brings a slightly larger 5.5-inch display but doesn't adding much size. Once you get used to the size, it is comfortable to hold given the curved chrome edges. The new Samsung Galaxy Note II promises loads of unique features which makes it the ultimate smartphone for on-the-go creativity.
Despite increasing the screen size to 5.5 inches, the phone's dimensions are 80.5mm x 151.1mm x 9.4mm (3.14in x 5.94in x 0.37in). The phone has a large 5.5-inch HD Super AMOLED screen with a thin bezel. The screen has an HD 1,280 x 720 resolution that showcases colors and text cleanly. Simply put, photos, videos, and text all look great on the Galaxy Note II. The corners of the device curve smoothly, and a hard silver-colored rim accents the edges of a glossy plastic finish.
From Our Network
- Mobile buying guide: Top 7 display screens; all you need to know
- The current status and future prospects of affordable housing in India
- HDFC MF chief Milind Barve gets Rs 26.21 cr in salary, ESOPs
- For bad loan issue, Raghuram Rajan blames ‘overall economic downturn’
- Details of Vijay Mallya's foreign assets must be shared with banks, rules SC
- The Kapil Sharma Show Vs Colors: Humour wins over historical saga of Bajirao-Mastani; features among Top 5 shows
- What lies behind student unrest in NIT Srinagar? Here is all you need to know!
- Allan Donald quits as South Africa bowling coach
- Top 11 most popular Bollywood stars on social media
- Modi govt cracks whip on non-performing babus, 33 tax officers shown the door