The new variant, which looks similar to the true-blue Bullet, is now powered by a four-stroke 499cc single-cylinder and air-cooled engine which claims to generate 26.4PS at 5,100rpm and torque of 40.9Nm at 3,800rpm. The engine is mated to a five-speed transmission box and comes with electric starter along with kicker.
Initially, the new model Bullet will be available only in the major markets of Royal Enfield like Punjab and Kerala. However, there is no word yet on the pricing of the new Bullet. As per earlier rumours, the model is likely to fall in the bracket of Rs 2 lakh.
Other major updates include 19 inch shod with new MRF Zapper front tires for stability and sure shot grip on the roads, an aesthetically designed new pillion grab-rail with a cushion end, Royal Enfield Winged badge now in special silver and gold dual tone livery, and headlight casing featuring the Signature twin pilot lamps known as ‘Tiger Eye Lamps' for that Bullet look.
From Our Network
- IPL 2016 final: RCB, Sunrisers to clash for maiden title win
- Kapil Sharma vs Bajirao Mastani: Who won the battle of TRP’s last Saturday?
- Sridevi's daughter Jhanvi to enter Bollywood soon?
- Subramanian Swamy accuses Raghuram Rajan of favouring US multinationals
- Mika Singh clears air on visiting ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ despite Kapil-Krushna’s cold war