"I don't think it is right to have a ghost to shadow over somebody," says Tata, dismissing any notion that his larger-than-life persona would linger even after he retires on December 28 when he turns 75.
The Tata patriarch has told Mistry, 31 years younger, "you should be your own person, you should take your own call and you should decide what you want to".
From Our Network
- Mobile buying guide: Top 7 display screens; all you need to know
- Combined losses for Flipkart, Amazon, Snapdeal breach Rs 5,000 cr mark
- Top 5 Bikes to Look Forward in 2016
- HDFC MF chief Milind Barve gets Rs 26.21 cr in salary, ESOPs
- For bad loan issue, Raghuram Rajan blames ‘overall economic downturn’
- My name is Malaika Arora and I am not a ‘KHAN’: Arbaaz’s wife keen on dropping her surname
- Keenan-Reuben case: All 4 convicts awarded life imprisonment till death
- IRCTC website hacked, personal data of over 1 crore customers stolen
- Australia's most wanted ISIS recruiter 'killed in airstrike'
- Did Daddy David stop Varun Dhawan from living-in with girlfriend Natasha?