However, online retailer Flipkart is offering the smartphone at even a lower price of Rs 31,999. The handset comes with Wireless Charging Plate and with Zero Processing Fee on EMIs. The Zero Processing Fee offer is, however, valid only till May 31, 2013.
The trigger for a price cut seems to be the rising competition in the high-end smartphone market.
Launched in September 2012, the device sports a 4.5-inch PureMotion HD+ display and comes with Windows Phone 8 operating system. The smartphone is powered by 1.5GHz Qualcomm SoC (MSM8960) processor and packs 8.7-megapixel Carl-Zeiss optics-enabled camera with Nokia's exclusive PureView technology, geo-tagging and touch focus.
Connectivity options include Bluetooth, NFC and Wi-Fi. The Lumia 920 comes with 1GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage.
Recently, the company has started teasing about the Lumia 925 on its India website. That also points to the fact that it is in hurry to clear out its 920 stocks, before bringing out its next flagship.
The Nokia 920 is well known for its brilliant low-light imagery. As of now, the company hasn't given any date for the release of Lumia 925 smartphone.
From Our Network
- Flipkart effect: IITs, IIMs to draft new guidelines for placements
- Govt celebrating without achieving anything: Cong leads mega offensive against Modi govt
- Watch: Here’s the incident when Arijit Singh miffed Salman Khan
- 10 hottest pictures of Poonam Pandey on Twitter!
- Arijit Singh speaks up on his tiff with Salman Khan, reveals what exactly happened